Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oh boy, some good stuff happened!! :)


Hello. My name is Keisha. Thank u for readin mah blog. :) I glad u here today.


My friend D.R. saw a neat thing. She went to the doctor, and in the office, there was a little dog!! :) Really! It was a cute little terrier. The doctor said somebody was going to adopt it, but they changed their mind, so the doctor is gonna take it home. The little dog jumped up on the couch, and then onto D.R.'s chest. It started to tap its paws on D.R.'s arm, and D.R. hugged it!! Oh, wow!! :) :) :) D.R. says it was the cutest thing in the world.


We have some more good news, also. A lady duck is sittin on the nest, outside our house. The nest is in a corner of the wall, just to the right of our front door. Yay! Yay yay yay! :) I hope they have lots of happy bebehs. :)


Easter is on Sunday. D.R.'s auntie is going to have a dinner. I hope they bring home some food for me. Mmmm! Turkey!! :)


If u are a critter, please do not eat any chocolate candy this weekend. It is bad for u. :) Ask for a cheezburger instead!


I barked a little, when I heard people walkin past our house. They were okay. I just had to check.


My Dad fixed up all the water in the pool. It is now good for swimmin in, though it's a little cold. D.R. says she would like to go swimming soon. I enjoy watchin mah hooman friends splash around. :)


I got a neat toy in the mail. It is from a company called Premier! It is fluffy and soft, and it looks like a rabbit. D.R. says as soon as she gets a chance, she will play catch with me and take some pikshers. I like to play catch.


My Mom likes to read books. Did u know, I was readin a book before? I liked the pretty piksher on the front cover. It had a field with trees and birdees. So I took a look. There were a lot of words in there! :)


Okay, I am gonna go see what Mom and Dad are doin, and if they can gimme cookies. I see u later. Have a good week! Thank u. :)

16 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Hi Keisha! Wow, there's a lot going on at your house! That is so neat about the little doggie at the doctor's office. We are looking forward to seeing the pictures of you playing catch with your new toy, :)

Terrorzinhos said...

WoW! positive post!
have a nice day!

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

Hi ya Keisha, I was so happy for the terrier to have a doctor for a new pawrent! It's Easter - and I know the humans will have some chocolate eggs and stuff - but I am hoping for other stuff - like roast meats!! Maybe with a little gravy!! Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

Donna said...

Thank u, meowmeowmans. :) I like toys. I like to shake them and go Grrrrr. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Terrorzinhos. :) It is a good morning here. My Mom is going to make breakfast. I like to smell food when it's cooking. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Rubie. :) I hope my hooman friends bring home some turkey. That way, I can eat some later. Mmmmm! Turkey with gravy! :)

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Wow...While I's was sleepin' away, you had a very busy day. Did ya get your cookies? (Wanna Share?) BOL

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, it sounds like a lot of great things are happening at your house. I loved the comment about cheeseburgers - hmm I'll have to see if my dad will get me one.

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :) Yes, I had cookies. They were gingerbread with icing! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) Mmm, burgers are good! I like when my hoomans have some, 'cause then they share. :)

Dexter said...

You have been very busy. Now, don't bother those ducks, OK? I know that the wee ones look like stuffies.

Slobbers,
Mango

Donna said...

Thank u, Mango. :) I will be good. The duckies are cute! I hope my hooman friend takes pictures after they hatch. :)

Daisy said...

My Mommeh likes to read books, too. I like it because book-reading time is good snuggling time!

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) I like to read books because they smell good. Also, the plastic cover from the liberry goes crinkle-crinkle. :)

Chicco said...

Hello Keisha,

I wish you a wonderful Easter.
Woof,woof,

Chicco

Donna said...

Thank u, Chicco. :) Happy Easter! :)