Monday, April 4, 2011

We gots a noo water heetur! :)





O hai, my name is Keisha. Thank u for readin bah blog. I glad u here! :) {{{hugs}}}


This morning, we got a very special prezint. My Mom and Dad called a guy and he brought over a water heetur! :) Yay! It is brand new, so the broked one was taken away. Now, all our water works like normal. It can be hot or cold whenever u want. I don't like baffs, but my hoomans do, so I'm happy for dem. :)


D.R. got out of the office early today. She came home and she was gonna go out, but she was kinda tired. I went to her room, and she pet me. :)


Did u know, D.R. saw another kitteh? :) It was sittin under her car the other day. The kitteh got scaired and ran across the street. It was an orange kitteh. D.R. said it was very furry. She even taked a piksher! :) D.R. said she likes to see the kittehs. I do too. :) U can see the kitteh if u look real hard at the photos. The kitteh is in front of the house and van, in both photos. :)


D.R. is gonna have a birfdee soon. I think we gonna have cake and sing a song. I love cake! :)


Okay, I gonna has a sleeps now. I see u later. Thanks! :)

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Did I see khat and khake?

I'm in!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) I like birfdees because u get to eat lotsa desserts, sing songs, and get hugs from everyone. :)

Daisy said...

Hooray for a new water heater! I know peoples like warm waters better than cold waters.

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) I hope my hoomans don't try to give me more baths, though. :)

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Glads you got da hot water again. You be all ready to wish Mom a Happy Birfday and I nose you'll get a nice piece of cake. Yum!

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :) I don't take baffs, but I'm glad my hooman friends do, because it makes dem smell nice. :)