Monday, April 11, 2011

Oh wow, it's Mug-day


(This is me, walkin down the hall. :) )

O hai! My name is Keisha. Today is Mug-day, which means u can have some root beer if u want. :) Hee hee.


It was a big day for my hooman friend D.R., and not a good one, either. She was at work, and one of the bosses came over to tell her she made a boo-boo on her time sheet. He told her that in front of everyone in the office. Wow, D.R. was Sad. :( She fixed the mistake, but she was embarrassed.


Then she went to a store to buy some food and a card for her cell phone. They wouldn't take D.R.'s credit card. They did let her buy some food with a debit card. Again, D.R. was cryin and really Sad after that.


She waited until work was over to call the credit card place. They said they put a Block on her card, because she bought a few things in the past couple days, and D.R. had to tell them all the things were okay one after another. Then they fixed her card so it works all right. D.R. was even more embarrassed and Sad after this. She said she wanted to dig a hole in teh Earth and crawl in. She is gonna go to work tomorrow, though, and hopefully no more Dumb Stuff will happen. I went to her room before, and she pet me. :)


D.R.'s Mom went out to see her friends in another state. She is gonna be back on Fries-day. That's a lot! :( I am safe with Dad and D.R., but I miss Mom a whole big bunch. She pets my head when I am tired, and she lets me read her books sometimes. I will sit on the pillow where she sleeps. That way, I can sleep and smell good too. :)


I've seen some small ducks lately. They are Canadian ones, I think, 'cause they are green and red and shiny. They sat on the lawn. I also saw some of the real big Muscovy ducks. I think it would be fun to fly.


Okay, I gotta go. I see u later. Thank u. Bye-bye!! :)

14 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Keisha!
I am so sorry D.R. had a very bad day!
Give her kisses and hugs from us, ok?
We hope tomorrow will be a better day!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Donna said...

Thank u, Lorenza. :) I went in her room and rubbed her foots like a kitteh. :) That made her smile a lot. :)

Chicco said...

Hello Keisha!!!
Sorry for my absence, I was really busy.
It's always beautiful come into your blog and reading your story.
Have you seen other ducks then?
Wow what fun!!
I would like to run after them!
Ehheheheh..
Woof,woof,

Chicco

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

I is so sorry dat DR had such a bad day. Tink of it dis way...now's it can only get better!

Amber-Mae said...

WOW that boss of hers was a meanie. I bet he did that on purpose. I'm sorry she had such a poopie day at work...

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Some bosses aren't furry nice -

Someone should do the same thing to them -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u, Chicco. :) I saw lots of duckies! There are plenty of birds that live around here. I see them when I go for walks, and also when they fly up to the house. They are funny. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :) D.R. was glad to be home today. She even gave me some of her vegetarian hot dog for dinner! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber-Mae. :) D.R. said she went for a walk at lunch time today, and that helped her feel a little better. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) I would go there if I could, and bark a little. :) I will stay home and watch teevee with Dad and D.R., which is fun too. :)

Daisy said...

I'm sorry D.R. had a sad. Everybuddy can make a mistake, so I hope she does not feel embarrassed. I think in a day or two she will forget all about it!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Keisha! WE have missed seeing you while our mom couldn't visit from her stupid job! We are sorry that D.R. had a bad day the other day but tell her that 1) the timesheet thing isn't a big deal, she shoudln't be embarassed, the boss should for being kind of a jerk (my guess is everyone else knows that already and didnt' think anything bad about D.R.) and 2) the credit card thing has happened to our mom too - they thought someone might have her card and put a block on it - actually they did it twice! Once it was because mom was buying furniture (we had just moved) and it really was her stuff, but one time it was because someone else lied and used her card to by airline tickets in Turkey! The block made it so that she didn't loose any of that money, so D.R. should really be HAPPY they do that stuff because it is to protect her. But we understand why it would make her sad at the time - hopefully things are better the past couple days. And we know you will do your best to make her feel better too!!

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) D.R. said hi to me when she came home. I was very happy to see her! :) I think we gonna watch the hockey games later. I bet that makes her more glad. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Amy and Cats. :) D.R. said she did a lot of stuff at the office today, and it was a little better. I went to her room when she came home, and said hi. :) Things is gettin better. :)