Saturday, April 28, 2012

Caturday and new haircut! :)

O hai! My name is Keisha. Thank u for coming to read my blog. I happy u are here. :)

I has a new toy friend. His name is Oscar. He is named for Oscar Flecha, a nice kitteh who had to go to Heaven. The toy is very cute! It is orange and white, and I can throw it and chase it. Thank u, Oscar's Mom! :)

Today is Caturday, and I am getting a haircut. Oh boy! I am scaird. I do not like the part where you wait for the haircut. When it is over, though, I get to go home, and my hoomins will hug me. :)

I met some new dogs when Dad took me to the groomer place. I went up and sniffed them. We all wagged our tails. It is good to get to know new critters.

Now I am going to have cute short furs, which will help keep me from overheating when I go outside. I am glad about that.

U know what? Yesterday, I got some vanilla ice cream! :) Hooray! My friend D.R. was putting ice cream on some cookies, and she couldn't give me the cookies because they had chocolate chips, and chocolate makes mah tummy hurt. So, she just gave me a little ice cream instead. Wow, it was good. She put a big spoonful in my dish, and I eated the ice cream all up. Mmmm, good! :)

Okay, I see u later. Don't worry, I am sure I will be okay. Thank u! {{{Luv}}}

8 comments:

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, a haircut will help to keep you cool. It's still pretty cool up here, about 50 degrees but when it gets really warm 75+, I have a cool coat that I put on and it keeps me really cool on warm days.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I was so happy when I went home! My hoomins said I was cute. :)

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We can't wait to see your new haircut! Summertime is the purrfect time fur a new 'do!

Donna said...

Thank u, Prancer Pie. :). I look like a puppy!

Daisy said...

Keisha, I'll bet you will be so cute with your new hairdo!

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) Everyone says I look like I am four months old. :)

meowmeowmans said...

We can hardly wait to see your new haircut, Keisha! We bet it will feel real nice. :)

We like vanilla ice cream, too!

Donna said...

Thank u, Meowmeowmans. :) Ice cream is sweet, plus it makes you feel all good and relaxed. :)