Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sundae day is here :)

O hai! My name is Keisha and this is my blog. Thank u for reading it. :)

D.R.'s church had Easter yesterday. They had a lot of fun! Church was very long. It went from 11:00 p.m. to 2:30 in the morning. In the middle, they went outside and held candles and sang a happy song. Then they went back inside. At the end, they gave everybody red eggs. D.R. said she was very happy.

Today, she got to eat meat for the first time in six weeks. Lent is over! She was very happy and went to Burger King. D.R. had a burger and some chicken. She said they were yummy.

I went for a walk with Dad this afternoon. We had fun! I got to sniff all the lawns. Walkies are good for you. :)

Tomorrow, D.R. has to go back to work. She said it's weird when you don't have so much free time, but it's good to have some green papers coming in. I will be glad when she gets home from work. Then she can pet me and hug me and tell me funny stories.

Yesterday, I slept on the floor in Dad's room. I had a green and white blankie. It was thick and very soft. Mom is not here today; she is using a gift card to go to Disney World. She is with Dad's sister, D.R.'s Aunt Mary. D.R. says they are very lucky, and she wishes she could go with her. D.R. would like to take a vacation in a few months when she is all done with work. :) D.R. said she likes to travel and see stuff. :) Mom will be back later tonight. I will jump on her when I see her! :)

Okay, that is all for now. Dad has the blinds open, so I can see the birdees on the lawn. I will listen to them chirp. That should be fun. Hope u has a good Sundae day, too! :) {{{Luv}}}

16 comments:

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Hope you're having a great day filled with lots of bird watching. One of my favourite past times, too.

Rumpydog said...

mmmmm.... meat!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We luf bird watching! It's our favorite pastime! Happy Sunday. xoxo

SquirrelQueen said...

Hi Deisha!
We love that little kitten. It sounds like you are having a good weekend. We hope D.R. is enjoying her work even though it is keeping her busy.
Purrs,
Cindi Lou and The Kitty Krew

Donna said...

Thank u, Nerissa. :) I like to hear the birds sing songs.

Donna said...

Thank u, Rumpydog. :) D.R. had chicken again tonite, and I got a little. Mmmmm!

Donna said...

Thank u, Prancer Pie. :) I have fun listening to them chirp.

Donna said...

Thank u, Squirrel Queen. :) D.R. says she could be the ladder-climbing champion!

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I kind of like birds too especially the ducks. I want to chase them.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I like to watch the birdees go flap flap flap. :)

GRAÇA said...

Já voltamos com muiiiiitas saudades e com 4 pedidos a fazer ,vão lá aos blogs ver
Ronrons da sempre amiguinha
Kika♥♥♥

Donna said...

Thank u, Kika and Graca. :) I am very happy to see you. :) Hugs! {{{Kika and Graca}}}

meowmeowmans said...

It sounds like you had a very nice day, Keisha! We especially like the parts where you went for walkies with your Dad, and when you listened to the birdies chirp, chirp, chirping! :)

Katie Isabella said...

Oh you had such a good day and some of your friends chick-hen too? Riches. Huggles, sweet Keisha.

Donna said...

Thank u, Meowmeowmans. :) Birdee music is very soothing. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) Chick-hen is tasty! :)