Monday, April 23, 2012

We can has a news :)

O hai! My name is Keisha. Thank u for lookin at mah blog. I likes that! :)

We has good news today. D.R. had an innervoo! She went this afternoon (the 23rd) to the Sears store, in the Westshore Plaza Mall in Tampa. She was kinda nervous, but it turned out that the manager she was supposed to talk to, was in a meeting, and said to call tomorrow. :) Oh, wow. I hope she gets new work somewhere. When hoomans have green papers, they can buy snacks, and then I get to nom some. :) Tee hee.

Another hooman sent D.R. an e-mayo: there may be another innervoo, with a different company, later in the week. So, I have my paws crossed! :)

It rained a lot the past two days. D.R. went swimming before the rain came down. She says the pool was cold, but it was fun to get some exercise anyway. I can't swim, but I had fun sitting by the door and watching D.R. swim. Today it is very windy. I think I am gonna sit on the floor and watch teevee with Mom.

I eats just gushy food now. I used to eat dry food, but I started getting o-l-d and that means I need more nutrition. My Mom went to the v-e-t and asked him, and he said I should just eat squishy food. Mom gets me Mighty Dog and Ol' Roy. I like that I get to have beef every day. :)

When D.R. was coming home from her innervoo, she drove past me and Mom. We were taking a walk. I watched the car, and then when D.R. parked, I ran up to her. Woo, did Mom run fast! It was fun. :)

Okay, I am gonna watch Dad get a snack. I see u later. Thanks! {{{Luv}}}

10 comments:

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, such great news at your house. Our food is kind of squishy too. The boys at our house get raw bison and my sister gets raw rabbit. Her tummy does not like bison. I'm glad that you're getting lots of food.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I like lots of foods. Beef is yummy.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Good luck to D.R.! Sounds like you get yummy foods! Happy Monday. xoxo

Donna said...

Thank u, Prancer Pie. :). I is glad with my hoomin friends.

Unknown said...

what a great news Keisha, Good luck to your Friend D.R :)


Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

Oskar said...

I know DR will find a great job soon & have more green papers to buy you treats. The squishy food sounds yummy!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Donna said...

Thank u, Faith Shen. :). I am proud of my friend.

Donna said...

Thank u, Oskar. :). I will share my food if u come visit!!

Katie Isabella said...

Oh Keisha, how did I miss these three blogs? You must have wondered where I got to. Xxoo

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :). I happy u here!