Thursday, April 19, 2012

Oh noes, we has a Sad :(

Hi, I am Keisha the Dog. Welcome to mah blog today. I gives u a paw tap. :)

We has a Sad this morning. Mah hoomin friend D.R. lost her job yesterday. They told her she should not come in anymore. D.R. was very Sad, but she is going to get paid some green papers for the two weeks she was there. Now she is already looking for a new job. I will go rub her feet later, so she can feel better. :)

D.R. woke up this morning, and she was very sick. She coughed a lot. She stayed in the bafroom for a lot of minutes. When she came out, she felt better. I let her pet me, and then she felt even more better. :)

Mah friend is already looking for new jobs. I bet she gets an innervoo soon! I will be so happy for her.

It is sunny today. It may be warm enough for my friends to go swimming in the pool. I like to watch them splash around and play with the floating puffy rafts and hoops. :)

A birdee just went "Caw" outside. Those birds are funny. D.R. said when she gets a new music recorder, she will try to record them chirping, so you can hear. :)

Okay, I am going to have some lunch now. Have a good weekend! I luv u. :) {{{Luv}}}

16 comments:

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

I'm so sorry to hear 'bout your friend's job. But maybe she'll find an even better one soon and in the meantime, she can spend more time with you. purrs

Donna said...

Thank u, Nerissa. :) I am hoping D.R. will be very happy with her next job, too. :)

Topcat said...

Hi Keisha, I'm sorry that your friend has to look for a job again. Maybe you could take D.R. for a walk and make her feel a little better.

Donna said...

Thank u, Topcat. :) I think we will, yes. :)

Unknown said...

Good luck to D R and lots of licks!
Molly

Suka said...

hey Keisha,

I am so furry sad to read that D.R. lost her job and got sick. Paws crossed she finds another job soon, and that it is a great job that she enjoys! And, you are such a good dog to help her feel better when she is not feeling well.

My human wishes she had a pool and could go swimming. Hope your friends have fun!

Suka

Katie Isabella said...

Keisha, I am sorries that your friend lost her job. I hope and purr that another one comes quickly. And you..keep well sweet girl. xoxox

Donna said...

Thank u, Molly. :). D.R. said that makes her smile.

Donna said...

Thank u, Suka. :) The hoomans look like fishies when they swim.

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) I hope she gets a job near here, so she can come home and scratch my tummy.

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Oh Keisha we so sorry to hear you furiend lost her job :( we hope she getz a new one soon ^..^ we are furry sure you are a big comfurt to her in her sad time ♥♥xoxo we purray she getz new one soon ^..^

Donna said...

Thank u, Avalon's Garden. :) I will be very happy when she has a new job. I can't wait for the extra hugs.

Oskar said...

Oh no! I hope D.R. gets an even better and more fun job!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Donna said...

Thank u, Oskar. :) D.R. says she hopes she gets a job with a cute picture I.D. card. :)

Chicco said...

Hello dear Keisha,
I'm so sorry for your friend that have lost her job. I hope she can find another job soon.
Have a nice weekend.
Woof, woof,

Chicco

Donna said...

Thank u, Chicco. :) I will be very happy when she gets a new job. :)