Tuesday, April 3, 2012

O hai, it's Toes Day

O hai! My name is Keisha. Welcome and thank u for reading mah blog today. :)

I is feeling nice and strong. I eated a burger for lunch today! :) It was very delicious. That made me have lots of energy. I jumped up on the couch and sat with Mom and Dad while they watched the teevee nooz.

D.R. may be riding in a carpool when she goes to work. That doesn't mean she is going to drive into a pool. Ha ha. It means she may drive to work with another person and pay them for gas. She is waiting for the person to call her back. They are going to work in the same building.

My furs are very floofy! :) I have long, pretty furs. D.R. was petting me, and she noticed my tummy hairs are extra long, like a bear cub. They grow pretty fast. I may have to get another hair-koot before the end of the summer.

Our swimming pool is not ready to use yet. My hoomans like to go swimming. The water is kinda warm, but not warm enough for them to go in it now. My Dad put lots of cleaners in the water. They have to work first. Then, maybe later this month, my hooman friends will be able to jump and play in the water. I don't go swimming, but it's fun to watch them. I like to go outside and stand next to the pool.

D.R. may be getting a new apartment later this year. Guess what? There is a big building right across the street from the place where she is going to work. If D.R. lives there, she could walk to work. I would visit her a lot! :) If she gets a kitteh, I promise not to fight with it.

Okay, that's it for now. I see u soon. Thanks! :) {{{Luv}}}

14 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Good. You can see from all of your kitty friends here that we are good to have as furriends.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I know where I am going swimming this summer

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Glad you're feeling better. I know it was that burger!!! BOL

Hap-pee Toes Day to you too!

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie. :) I likes everyone. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Foley Monster and Pocket. :). U can come in anytime! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :). I like to clean mah toes, especially today. :)

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Sorry Keisha, you lost us at burger..... We likes em too!

Donna said...

Thank u, Prancer Pie. :) The burger was very yummy! :)

Mariodacat said...

Wow you have lots of stuff going on. I'm surprised you don't like to go into the pool. Have you ever tried it?

meowmeowmans said...

We sure are glad you are feeling better, Keisha. Hamburgers sure are yummy, aren't they?

That is exciting about the apartment that D.R. might get. And we know you would love any kitteh that she adopts. :)

Dexter Dog said...

wowee burger. Once upon a time my sister Millie had a burger. She still talks about it 3 years later. Yum Yum!

Donna said...

Thank u, Mariodacat. :) I is afraid of the pool. I just watch my friends swim. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Dexter Dog. :) I like burgers too! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Meowmeowmans. :) I will play nice with the kitteh. :)