Tuesday, April 24, 2012

O hai, we has more news :)

Hi! I am Keisha, a little spaniel type dog who lives with my hoomins in Flory-dah. I am glad you are here. Thank u!! :)

D.R. got lots of innervoos, two so far this week, and one on Fries Day. I wagged my tail a lot, when she told me. :) It is good for hoomins to have a job, because they are not as good at napping all day as we critters are. Also, when they have green papers, they can buy treats for us to share, like ice cream and pretzels. :) We did get some news later in the day, from an e-mayo: D.R. is not gonna get the job for which she had the innervoo today. She is still going to the thing on Fries Day, though, and maybe that will be better. She pet me, which is good.

It was a little cold today, so my hoomins did not get to go swimming. The pool is clean and shiny. It is fun to sit and watch the water go back and forth in little ripples. I can't wait for the warm days, so I can see my hoomins jump and splash and stuff. :)

D.R. taked my piksher a lot today. U can see one of the photos up there at the tippy top of this post. I was resting on the floor, while Mom was watching teevee. Mom is not in the piksher, but the couch is pretty close to there. I looked up when D.R. took the photo with her iPod. Then, I lay down again. I was a little scaired, but it was okay. The iPod just made a click noise.

I went for lots of walks today. It was good, even though it was a little bit windy. I was happy to get some exercise. I like to look at the trees.

Okay, I gonna watch some more teevee with Mom. I hope u has a good night! Bye. {{{Luv}}}

18 comments:

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, we loved the shot of you at the top of your post. You look very happy. We wish d.R. good luck and a few woofs as well.

Oskar said...

You look adorable in your picture. I'm keeping my paws crossed for D.R.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Sasha said...

a lovely picture of you Keisha. Humans do seem to need to keep busy. I hope your friend gets the new job.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :). I will keep an eye on her.

Donna said...

Thank u, Oskar. :). I will encourage her with lots of tail wagging.

Donna said...

Thank u, Diamond. :). It makes me happy to see mah friends doing new stuff.

Gattina said...

How nice Keisha to visit a cat blog, apparently my cats have nothing against you, lol !

Donna said...

Thank u, Gattina. :) I like kitties. I like everyone! :)

Chicco said...

Hello Keisha,

I cross my paws for D.R.
Here we had rain but today is sunny and the weather is so good.
Have a nice day.
Woof, woof,

Chicco

Donna said...

Thank u, Chicco. :) I glad u has sunny day! :)

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hi there Keisha !
That is a very nice picture on you !
I hope that D.R will get a new job real soon so she can buy treats to you :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Kjelle Bus. :). I like it when my friends are happy.

meowmeowmans said...

We like that picture that D.R. took of you, Keisha! We have our paws crossed that she will get a job real soon, too. :)

Unknown said...

Sorry, we didn't see you on "Cats on Thuesday".
WHat a lovely dog. I live dogs and sometime want to have one again.
Have a nice day! Inkan and The Ligue

Donna said...

Thank , Meowmeowmans. :) I will be very glad when she does, too. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Inkan. :) I am glad u like dogs. :)

Katie Isabella said...

Keisha, I am hoping and hoping that DR gets her new jobby. I will start to purr for that. Xoxox

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) The purrs are very good!