Thursday, April 5, 2012

O hai, Fursday time again :)

Hi there! My name is Keisha. I am a dog. Thank u for reading mah blog today.

This is an old piksher of me. D.R. taked it when I was just eight years young. I is sitting on the floor. We have a new floor now. I still like to sit there.

Photobucket

My hooman friends had a guy come to the house to clean the swimming pool. Yay! Now it is all fresh and pretty. It will be safe to swim once the chemicals are all used up. That's supposed to be tomorrow.

D.R. has to start her new job on Monday. She said she is a little nervous, but very happy. I am proud of her. :)

D.R. got some new vidyos at the DVD store today. She said there was a sale and she got some vidyos for five green papers. I am going to watch them with her. She likes shows with police hoomans in them, and I like to sit on the floor and have tummy pats. :)

There were some funny birdees around today! I saw two that looked like seagulls, but they were more floofy. They landed in a tree, and then took off again. There were also lots of little duckies and other birds landing by the lake behind our house. It is fun to watch them out the window. :)

I have been sleeping a lot. I like to nap on the floor by the front room closet now. It is because it gets lots of sunlight from the window, plus, it's close to the door. Mom and Dad take me for lots of walkies now, so I got used to sitting by the door.

I've been eating burgers almost every day. Mom makes them for me because she likes when my tummy is good and full. It makes me strong. She also gives me chicken and rice. I losted a lot of weight when I was sick before, so Mom wants me to be good and strong, like a bodybuilder. I will ask D.R. to lend me her little barbells.

Okay, I am going to sit down for now. I see u soon. Thank u!! {{{Luv}}}

12 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Sounds like a great day. We luv movie time wif the hoomans. Lots of luffin! Those burgers sound nommy. Haf one fur us. Mom is stingy wif hers! MOL!

Donna said...

Thank u, Prancer Pie. :). I will nom one for u!! :)

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

We'd love to see a picture of you with your little barbells! :o)

Just keep on feelin better every day!

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :) I will get big and strong! :)

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, sorry I've been away for a few days. My humans are always so busy. I'm glad that I'm a dog because I don't have to worry about being busy. I get to go for walks.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :). I glad too. Walkies are fun! :)

Chicco said...

Hello dear Keisha,
Have a happy Easter to you and your family.
Woof, woof,

Chicco

Donna said...

Thank u, Chicco. :) Happy Easter to you and your family, too! :)

Katie Isabella said...

Oh sweet Keisha darling...keep eating a lot and keep enjoying your walkies. I would love to see your little barbells. Mommy has those too. Maybe we can have a contest?

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) U can has it, yes! I think a contest would be very fun. :)

meowmeowmans said...

We are so glad that you are eating so well, and enjoying your walkies, Keisha!

Tell D.R. there's no need to be nervous on Monday. We know she will do really well at her new job! :)

Happy Easter to all of you!

Hugs!

Donna said...

Thank u, Meowmeowmans. :) I gives her a hug.