Tuesday, April 17, 2012

O hai, it is Toes Day :)



O hai! This is Keisha, the dog. Welcome to mah blog. :)

Wow, it is the second day of the work week for my hoomin friend. I thought it was Wensdee already. I must have gotten my naps mixed up. :)

D.R. was really tired when she got home today. She still pet me, though. I went in her room and rubbed her foots. :) Mom also pet me and hugged me. She thought I was sick, but I was okay. Whew. :)

D.R. had some chick-hen for dinner again tonight. I got to eat some, too! She gave me a couple little pieces. Mmmm, they were good! She had honey-batter chicken with a little mustard. Wow.

I saw more birdees! And kittehs, too. There were lots of them outside. Two kittehs were walking down the block this morning. Also, some pigeons were coming and going from the lawn. I like to watch birdees as they visit our house. Sometimes I watch at the front window, and sometimes by the sliding door at the back of the house. It's fun. :)

U know what? I thought I saw a snake, but it wasn't a snake. It was just a piece of a tire. :)

I got up early this morning, and I watched Mom eat breakfast. I also tried to read the paper with her, because she was holding up part of it. I couldn't see too much, just the pikshers. The words were really small. Next time, I will try harder. :) Mom does better on her crosswords if I sit next to her. Sometimes I help by putting my nose on the paper.

Okay, I am going to see what Dad is doing. I bet he's playing compooter games. Maybe I will play. I see u later. Bye! {{{Luv}}}

14 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Helko you precious girl. I am glad you got some chick-hen and got to see the birdies. Curl up with your mom and dad and sleep well tonight.
xoxo

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) I luv my hoomin friends, and all my critter friends, too. :)

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Oh yes, Keisha! Our parents do better reading the paper wif our assistance, too!

Unknown said...

keisha, you have a great day ah, we really love our human friend, and I love playing computer games with my mom :D

Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Ooo we love to look at the birdies too!

Donna said...

Thank u, Prancer Pie. :) I like to help Mom. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Faith. :) My Dad is really good at computer games. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, d'Artagnan. :) It is fun to watch them chirp and fly around. :)

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I'm glad that you're feeling good and keeping watch in your neighborhood. Don't have too many chicken nuggets though.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I promise, I will leave some chick-hen for the hoomins. :)

Keith Andrea said...

Hi Keisha.,nice name...lol
Good to hear you're feeling good.,

Stopped for a visit
Dog Fence for Any size yard.
Pet Solutions

Donna said...

Thank u, Keith. :) Ur photo is cute!

Dog Fence said...

Hi, possibly I am being an off matter here, but I was checking out your website and it seems attractive. I am authoring a weblog and making an attempt to make it look clear, but every time I touch it I mess something up. Did you design the blog yourself? Could somebody with little experience do it, and add updates without messing it up? Anyway, good info on right here. Very useful.

Donna said...

Thank u, Mr. Fence. :). I just type with my paws.