Thursday, April 26, 2012

It is Fursday! :)

O hai! I am Keisha. I welcome u to this blog. Thank u. :)

This piksher is me. It shows me in D.R.'s room. I am turning around to sniff the stuff next to her bed. I like to sniff things. :)

Did u know? The bimple next to my left eye got bigger. Also, there is some cloudy stuff in my left eyeball. I can see okay out of my right eye, though. I can still see stuff and not walk into it. Don't worry, I am gonna be okay. :)

My Mom got me new treats yesterday! Oh boy, oh boy! I didn't go to the store with her, but she came home with a bag of treats. I love them. Mmmmm. My Dad went to the store today. I think he is going to get stuff for his fish tanks. It's fun to sit next to the door and watch the fishies swim in their tanks. :)

My friend D.R. has an innervoo tomorrow. She is going to talk to a company in the city of Oldsmar. It is only for a part-time job, but D.R. says she may take it. There is also an innervoo with another place, on Monday. D.R. says she is a little nervous, but happy to have a new chance. I proud of her. :)

D.R. washed her hair today. Why she do that? Doesn't she want to smell different every day, like I do? I don't understand why hoomins wash themselves so much. I like the ready-wipes Mom uses to clean me. They are less scary than going in the bathtub.

The Olympics are going to start soon! I can't wait to watch all the fun stuff on teevee. There will be running, boxing, swimming and lots of other good summer stuff. D.R. says she will watch as much of it as she can. I will, too.

I got half a vanilla cookie the other day. It was good, it had some frosting on it. MMMmmmm! I ate it all up.

Okay, I am gonna wait for my Dad to get back from the store. I see u later. Thanks! :) {{{Luv}}}

8 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

You know the great thing bout Thursday, Keisha? It's the day before Friday!

Donna said...

Thank u, Prancer Pie. :) I like Fries Day too.

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I'm glad that you're watching over stuff at your house. We hope that D.R. gets a job soon. tell her not to be nervous, they just ask you questions about you've done before and what you know about their company. Things that you know anyway. It's not like they're going to ask you about computational physics right?

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I hope she gets a job at a potato chip company. Then I get potato chips!! :)

Katie Isabella said...

Ooooh Potato chips! NUMMY. I love those too! xoxox

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) I love foods that are crunchy!

Daisy said...

Hooray for new treats!

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) Yesterday, I even got some vanilla ice cream! :)