Saturday, April 7, 2012

Caturday! :) Yippee

O hai! My name is Keisha. I am a dog. Thank u for reading this blog. I hope u enjoy it. :)

Today is Caturday. Yesterday, I got extra dog food at night because I was really hungry. Mom said she didn't want to make me sick to my tummy, but she did give me a little more food. I was okay, I didn't get sick.

This morning, I was lying in the sunbeams in the front window. It's comfy and I like the pretty reflections. I can pretend the stripes on my tummy make me a tiger. :)

This afternoon, my Mom made shrimp with rice and butter sauce. Mmmmmmm! I liked it. D.R. said it was good too. It had lots of nutritions in it.

It is a little windy and hot outside. D.R. is going to get a chocolate bunny for Easter. I can't have some, but I bet it smells good. I hope I get to watch the parade tomorrow and see the Easter bunny! I have tried to be good since Christmas. Maybe I will get jellybeans. :)

I was watchin the nooz yesterday. There were lots of sirens on it, going wooowooowoo. I guess something skerry happened. I am glad I was home safe with my hoomins. I wish all critters could be like that. :)

Okay, now I am going to sit with Mom while she reads stuff. Bye! :)

12 comments:

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hi Keisha !
The Easter bunny have been to my place and he left me a lot of cat treats :)
Here in Sweden it´s still cold outside , this morning it came down some snow !
But I´m glad it all have dissapered again :)
Wish you and your family HAPPY EASTER :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Kjelle Bus. :) Happy Easter! I am glad you got treats from the Easter Bunny. :)

Angel Prancer Pie said...

You looks adorable in this pic, Keisha. That shrimps sounds yummy! Lucky woofie. We hopes you haf a Happy Easter. xoxo

Mariodacat said...

Hi sweetie. Such a cute picture of you. Happy Easter.

Donna said...

Thank u, Prancer Pie. :). I hope u get lots of neat stuff from the Easter bunny!

Donna said...

Thank u, Mariodacat. :) I hope U get some jellybeans too.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Oh my gosh, you eat great. Any left overs?

Donna said...

Thank u, Foley Monster and Pocket. :). I will send u some!

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I'm glad that you had lots of eats and are feeling good.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) If u come to mah house, I shares wif u!! :)

Oskar said...

Warm sun on your belly is super pawsome! I bet you looked just like a tiger. Hope you had a happy Easter.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Donna said...

Thank u, Oskar. :) Sometimes it's good to rest up. :)