Thursday, March 31, 2011

Big thunners!


O hai, my name is Keisha and this is mah blog. Thank u for readin it. :) I glad u are here. :)


Wow, we had some loud thunders today! :( It was in the very early morning. D.R. was scaired when she heard them. She got out of bed and couldn't go back to sleep. I waked up too, and went to sit on the floor in the living room. Dad was watchin teevee nooz, so I felt better.


D.R. is workin at her new job, and she says it is good! :) She types stuff on the compooter for an insurance company. The first couple of days, she worked part-time, 'cause they can change her hours every day. She says it's okay, though, 'cause the people are really nice and she is happy to be at work. :)


Yesterday, D.R. watched a teevee show. It was about the animal rescue agents who take critters away from bad situations. She said they rescued a lot of kittehs from this one person. The kittehs all went to a shelter, where they were cleaned up. D.R. said it was so cute when the kittens got washed! They wiggled and did not like the water. It was good for them, though. :) I cross my paws for them all to get nice new forever homes. :)


D.R. got a tiny little camera. It is a real digital camera, only it is smaller than mah paw. She says she will use it to take pikshers in lotsa places, like church and stuff, because it is easier than a big camera. I hope she goes to the park. She said there was a deer once! :) It walked out right in front of her. Then it went back into the woods. It was a little fella. She said it had pretty spots and a bushy tail. :)


Okay, that's all for now. I'm going to see if Dad has any cookies. I hope u has a nice week. I see u later! Bye! :)

6 comments:

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I hate thunder too. It scares me pretty bad. I have to have my dad hold me a long, long time.

Daisy said...

I heard you had tornadoes and stuff in your area. Skerry!

We're glad that D.R. is liking her new job. The first few days are always the hardest.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I go see my Mom or Dad when the noise gets bad, too. Cuddles make me feel better. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) Today D.R. got the door pass for the building where she works. It goes beep! :)

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

I is sitting right in da middle of a big storm as I type dis. Some of my packmates are very scared and trying to get down Mom's shirt to hide, but I is very brave. I take care of every buddy.

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :) Don't worry, the rain will be gone before long. I glad u is takin care of ur friends! :)