Sunday, March 13, 2011

O hai! Happy St. Patrick's Day :)


Hi there. I am Keisha, a dog who lives with my hooman friends. It's good to see u. Thanks. :)


Sundae was fun! :) I went for walkies with Mom, and I sat next to Dad while he was in the front room watchin the nooz. D.R. took me for walkies when she came home from church. Mom and Dad went to lunch with one of Mom's cuzins, and then they came back. I always like it when they bring back a box of leftovers, 'cause it smells good. :)


Caturday nite, I was feelin a little blah, so Mom gived me a big hug and tummy pat. :) That helped me a lot. I woke up a couple times during the nite, and left my room, but D.R. pet me, and I went back. I sleep on the floor mostly now, 'cause it's easier than jumpin on the bed. I have a special blankey next to the bed, and I got used to sleepin there. It's kind of fun, because it's like a camping trip. Whee! :)


D.R. is goin on two innervoos this week! Wow! :) She said she is nervous, but she will be happy when they are done. One is Mondee, and one is Wensdee. I am wishin her extra good luck. :)


D.R. cleaned up a lot of stuff in her room. She is giving away some stuff to the library and the homeless shelter. D.R. was really tired and not feelin so good, because she didn't sleep a lot on Caturday nite, but she started feelin a little better. I think she should have a cookie. That helps me. :)


Okay, I gotta go now. I see u later. Thank u very much, and Happy St. Patrick's Day! :)

6 comments:

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

I'm happy that you are feeling better.... and good luck to D.R. for her interviews....tell her to go in there like she already HAS the job and her poise and confidence will be higher! Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

Donna said...

Thank u, Rubie. :) Mah friend is gonna do good, and I bet ur advice helps her a lot! :) (wags tail)

Maybe she will even have some leftovers from lunch when she comes back. Oh boy! :)

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

Soooo did she have the interview yet? How did it go? Our Mama hates interviews! :(

Donna said...

Thank u, Trixie, Lily and Sammy-Joe. :) D.R. had one innervoo today and she said it was tough, but she was glad she went. There is another one on Wensdee. I glad she is home safe! :) {{{hugs}}}

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Paws khrossed fur D.R.

Mom rekhalls how skhary interviews are -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) D.R. is kinda nervous, but I think once the innervoo is over, she can play with me and scratch my tummy. That will make both of us feel better. :)