Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It is Wensdee, I has good nooz :)


(This is mee. Hi there!) :)

O hai! My name is Keisha. Thank u for comin to mah blog. I happy u here! Put up ur foots. Have some cookeys. :)


D.R. got a job!!!!! :) Wheee! Yay! :) D.R. got a job. She is gonna werk for a inshoorance companee. She got the job 'cause of an employmit agencee, which helps people find jobs. D.R. said the lady she spoke to today was very nice, and told her all about the ways they do stuff, with the compooters and things. D.R. said she would like to work there, and the nice lady shook hands wit her.


Then the agencee called and said D.R. has to go do some Paper-work on Thursdee, which means she just goes to the office and writes stuff for the records, and then she gots to take a Drug Test. D.R. does not have any drugs, but they makes u go to a Clin-ick and give them a Sample, and they make sure u do not have any bad drugs. D.R. does not like drugs. She likes cheez and popcorn and stuff. :) Then, she said she thinks they will ask her to start Workin at the new office on Mondee. So, she is kinda nervous, but very happy too. :) And so am I!! :)


I am really happee for mah hooman friend. I think she will try very hard. Also, I hope she gets corn chips from the snack macheen, and maybe she brings home the leftobers!! Yay, whoooooo! :)


I had to get special Ear Tabs. I didn't like it. Still, mah Mom and Dad was very kind, and hugged me, and said Awwwwww. They put ear cleaner swobs in mah ears, to get rid of the little bugs that can fly in dere sometimes. Now, mah ears is really clean and good. Yeeeee! Now they are better, I don't hafta have the tabs thing until next time. Thank u. :)


Okay, I got other nooz now. It is a little Not Good, but then it gets better. :) Dad was out ridin his bicycle. He gets ek-ser-size and has a lot of fun. But, the other day, he had a Boo-boo. :( He falled down! He falled off the Bike. :( Then, he picked up the bike, and he came home, and he was safe after all. :) :) I very happy now! I am so glad my Dad is okay. He fixed the stoopid bike tires and signal light thing, which broked, and now his bike is ready to play like always. Hoomans have to be careful. I got to be careful too, like when I jump on the bed. I gives my Dad a hug. {{{Dad}}}


I had a good time tonite, sittin with Dad, while he watched "Survivor" and eated snackies. I went to D.R.'s room, and she gived me a couple pieces of bread with cheez. :) Yay! Mmmm mmm, they were good. :)


I want to say I Sorry and I has a big Sad, for the people and critters in Japan. Also, Australia. I sorry to u. Plz has my Luv and sympatee. {{{love}}}


Okay, I gonna get some rest now. U be good too. I loves u! Bye bye, see u later. :) Thanks!

16 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Let's hear it fur D.R.!!!

Khongrats!!!

I know happy humans get when they get jobs!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) I very happy with the nooz. D.R. is glad too. :) Wheeee!

Lorenza said...

Congratulations to D.R.!
I hope you are doing well!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Donna said...

Thank u, Lorenza. :) I has a happy. I got a little scaired when I heard the guy across the street open his garage door, but Mom hugged me after that, and then I was okay. :)

Pepsi the Lazy Bum said...

Congratulations to D.R.! The start is always a bit more difficult, but I'm sure with you to support her and love her, she'll make it!

Woofs,
Pepsi

Donna said...

Thank u, Pepsi. :) I has a very good feelin for D.R. in her new work thing. :) I will wag my tail extra more for good luck! :)

Amber-Mae said...

Congratulations to D.R.!!! I don't like it when my ears get cleaned but they usually feel better after being cleaned. Good to know your Wednesday was good!

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I don't like ear drops either. A few weeks ago I had to see the doctor because I had a bad ear infection. The doctor washed my ears out and then my mom had to drop in drops that I shook out. Ha ha, they all ran away from me. So I hope you feel better soon. Sorry about your dad but I'm glad he's okay and that D.R. will be okay too. Bye for now Keisha.

Daisy said...

Hooray for D.R., that is great news! And I am glad your dad is okay after his bicycle incident.

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber-Mae. :) I am feelin good. I think I am gonna ask Dad if he will let me have some of his soup from lunch. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) My friend D.R. had to put drops in her ear, when she had a cold. Then she put cotton puffs in there, to make the drops stay put. She didn't like it so much, but it worked. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) My Dad is all better now. I wonder if I get to go on the bike? I will ask Dad to put a special dog seat. :)

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

A big YIPPEE for DR and a big AWWW for your Dad. Hopes he didn't get an ouchy.

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

YAY! CONGRATULATIONS TO D.R FOR HER NEW JOB!!!!! We wish her good luck on Monday. (Hey, its St. Patrick's Day, so there's LOTS of good luck bouncing around right now for D.R. to catch!)

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :) I is very proud of D.R. I took a walk with my Dad, too, so I think he is doin better. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Trixie, Lily and Sammy-Joe. :) I bet D.R. is really good at the new job. I hope she gets a shiny I.D. card that goes beep! :)