Thursday, March 10, 2011

Good news, my hooman friend had a innervoo :)


(This is a big burdee that landed on the dock behind our house. Yay!)


O hai! My name is Keisha. Today is Fries-day. U can has french fries, if u wants. :) Hee hee. I am doin well, and I hope u are, too. :)


Today, there is somethin good. U know what? My human friend D.R. went to a job innervoo! :) Yay! She was really happy. The last time she talked to this companee, she didn't do so well, but they gave her another try. Today, she took a new typing test, and she got a good score! :) D.R. was very happy, and hopes she hears from them again later.


March 15, 2011 is Adopt the Internet Day! That means Petfinder.com is going to help everybody find out how to adopt pets. U can go to Petfinder and learn all sorts of neat stuff about how to find pets near you, how to take care of them, and more. I was adopted years ago, after my human friends read Petfinder to find out lots of stuff. Go there, it's good! Shelter pets are cool. :)


D.R. got a new dance game for the X Box. It is called Dance Masters. D.R. traded in another game and got this one. She was playin it, and I walked in the room, and I was almost gonna play it with her. U dance and the Kinect camera thing can see u, and u have to dance better than the people on the screen. D.R. said she was sweatin a lot. The game is hard, because u have to play against a person who looks just like Lady Gaga, plus more people. The lady on the screen can go real fast and point at stuff. D.R. was wavin her arms and stuff, and even though she didn't win, she said it was fun. Maybe next time I will jump on the bed, so the Kinect can see me. That would be good. :)


Yesterday, D.R. was havin some macaroni for dinner, and she gived me some. Yay! :) I nommed a little bit of that, and a bean burrito, too. Mmmmm. :) When she came home from her innervoo, she pet me a lot. That was good! :)


I am gonna sit on the floor and relax now. I see u later. Hope u has a good weekend. Bye! :) Thanks. {{{hugs}}}



(These are my feets. U can see the furs. Hee hee!)

9 comments:

Hilary said...

Hey Keisha.. I haven't been around for a while... I am SO happy to see you are doing well, sweet girl!

Donna said...

Thank u, Hilary. :) I glad to see u, too. :) I feel pretty good, and I am glad my hooman friends are doin okay too. :)

Chicco said...

hello my friend!!!
yes you need some relax now....
Have a great sunday,
Woof,woof,

Chicco

Donna said...

Thank u, Chicco. :) I like to rest on the couch. I put my head on the armrest. My friend D.R. says I look like a person. I like that! :)


{{{Chicco}}} xoxoxoxo :)

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha,

I'm glad you are better. Us spaniels have to stick together.

Hope the innervoo turns out good too.

Happy Sunday.

Sam

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) D.R. said she is nervous, but I know she is gonna do okay. Also, when she comes back from the innervoo, I hope she has some leftover sandwich from lunch! :)

Daisy said...

My Mommeh was wondering if that dance game was very fun. The Biggest Loser game is more like just exercise.

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) D.R. says the game is okay. It is hard to get a good score, but she still tries. I bet one day, I jump in, and get 100 points! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Dawn. :) I am glad u let me know about it. I'm sure it's neat! :)