Sunday, March 6, 2011

A new week is here :)


O hai! My name is Keisha. I am a spaniel mix dog who lives with mah hooman friends in Floridey. I am glad u read my blog today. Thank u. :)


I has good news! I took the last of my medicine!! :) I don't have to have any more! Yay! :) It tasted really Bad. Mom and Dad said it made me feel better, and it's troo. I am feelin pretty normal now. I go for walkies, I eat food and I get to sit on the blankey by the couch. That's much better than I was before. :)


There's also somethin a little not-good, though. My Dad has a Sick, and he has to go to the doctor. Get better soon, Dad! :) Dad is really good at takin me for walkies, watchin the news with me, and lots of stuff. He pets my tummy a lot. :) I am gonna check and make sure he gets lots of rest, so he can feel good again.


D.R. cleaned up a lot of stuff in her room. She took all the things out of a bunch of boxes, got rid of them, and put other stuff in there, and then stored them under the bed. I wish I could have helped. I would have jumped in the boxes, to make sure they worked. I could sniff things, too. Maybe next time, I will.


D.R. got a new mousie-pad for the capooter! :) It has a piksher of two kittens!! :) D.R. said she likes it so much, she wants to kiss it. :) In the piksher, one kitten is huggin the other. It is very cyoot!


I am growin my furs a little, even though I had a hairkoot just a while ago. I don't want to get another right away. Mom was pettin me, and she noticed. I think I will hide under the blankey next time, so she doesn't see me. Well, maybe she can see my nose, because there are no furs there.


Okay, I will see u later. Thank u. I see u soon. Bye! :)

12 comments:

Lorenza said...

Good girl!
I am glad the meds worked for you!
Paws crossed for your Dad!
I hope he feels better soon!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Donna said...

Thank u, Lorenza. :) I am gonna jump on Dad's bed and sit next to him. Then I'm gonna take a nap, too. Then I'll be sure that he's safe. :)

Amber-Mae said...

Glad to know you're done with your yucky medicines. Sorry to hear that your dad's under the weather. I hope he feels better soon!

Sasha said...

the medicine has made you better and I am glad to hear that. You are good to take it. I hate strange tasting things.

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber-Mae. :) I am gonna help my Dad. If he takes a nap, I will too. That way, he will be safe from any bad dreams. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Diamond. :) They should have made the medicine taste like cookies or donuts. Then, I would like it! :)

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I'm really glad that you're doing better. I hope that your dad gets well soon and that D.R. finds a job too.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I hope all of woo feel khompletely better SOON!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) My Dad sneezed a lot today, but it's not as bad as yesterday, so that's good. :) D.R. says she is keepin her hopes up. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) Spwingtime is a time hoomans catch a lot of colds. I am gonna bring my Dad a box of tissues the next time he sneezes. :)

Chicco said...

Hello Keisha, I come here to tell you that I have an award for you in my blog.
Woof,woof,

Chicco

Donna said...

Thank u, Chicco! :) Dat is so nice of u. Thank u, thank u, thank u very much. {{{Chicco}}}