Tuesday, March 15, 2011

O hai! My name is Keisha, and thank you for comin to mah blog. I have some good news to tell you! :) Today is a very fun day.


It is called Adopt the Internet Day. :) That means u can look up stuff on Petfinder and learn all about how to adopt a critter! Yay! :) I was adopted, and I love it when other critters can find good homes, too. :) There is also a new site called aKeKee, which is a new search engine that will help u find lots of stuff about pets in your area, too. Yay for learning. Yay! :)


Petfinder Adopt-the-Internet Day


I loves mah home. It is good to have a safe, clean place where u can sit and watch teevee with ur Mom and Dad, or just hang out on the couch. My human friends take very good care of me. Just think, soon you may meet that hooman who will give u a hug and a couch of your very own! :)


More love, is more good. :)


Just an update: my hooman friend, D.R., went on an innervoo today. She said the lady was nice, but the compooter in the office got broked! It went all blahblahblah. The screen got stuck a few times. Then it went back to the regular way, so D.R. took a test, to see if she could do work stuff. She finished it, and the nice lady shook hands with her, and said they would let her know when they have made a decision. Also, D.R. has another innervoo on Wensdee. She said she is very grateful to have a chance to do these things. Even though she gets nervous, it is still good to try. When she gets work, I hope she scratches my tummy every day, when she gets home. I will watch baseball with her, too. :)


Okay, I am gonna get some sleep now. U sleep well too! Bye-byes. {{{luv}}}

6 comments:

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

You are so right Keisha, there's nothing like a warm and loving home..... I have one...even though mum makes me take a bath too often for my liking! Hope D.R. gets a great job soon - but each interview is good practice! Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

Donna said...

Thank u, Rubie. :) I think D.R. ought to take some candy from the desk, at her next innervoo. That will be fun! :) Tee hee. (wags tail)

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Sending purrs that D.R. does well and gets good news on Wednesday.

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I'm sorry that I haven't sent you a note for a few days - weekends are busy around here. Anyways, I'm glad to see that you're well. You must tell D.R. to take many deep breaths before she goes into the interview. It'll oxygenate you (she'll get more airs) and it'll calm her down. Besides these interviews ask you stuff that you already know. So what's to be nervous about? I'm glad that we have good homes. I pray that everyone else will find as good a home as you and I have. Bye for now Keisha.

Donna said...

Thank u, D'Artagnan. :) I hope she does well, too. I wish I could go with her. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I will tell D.R. to have lots of courage. Also, to maybe bring me her leftover potato chips from lunch. :)