Monday, March 28, 2011

It is raining


O hai, this is Keisha. Today is Mondee. Thank u for reading my blog. :) I happy to see u!


Early this morning, it started to rain. There were big, loud thunnerboomies comin from the sky! I was very scaird. :( Then Mom pet me, and I felt better. Whew. By the time Dad got up for breakfast, and I went to sit with him, it was not rainin so much, only drizzlies. We went out for mah walkies. I did okays, even though mah ears got kinda scraggly. I felt better once we got home. I sat on the couch, while Dad went to play compooter. :)


D.R. starts her new job tomorrow!! Yay!! :) She is very nervous, but I told her she would be all right. I went in her room and rubbed on her foots. I know she will be just fine. :) :)


The bug spray guy came to take care of our house. Dad was very glad to see him. Now our house won't have little insect thingies runnin around. The Bug Guy would have been here the other day, but somethin happened, so he visited today. D.R. is happy, because she is scaired of spiders. I is happy too, because I get to see the truck. I like to bark when there are trucks. Thank u, Mr. Bug Spray Guy. :)


D.R. saw the kitteh cat yesterday!! :) It was runnin across the street. It got there safely. D.R. was very happy. She said the kitteh was probably goin back to its owner's house. Kitteh will be safe there. I wish the kitteh could come into our house. Then we could play catch the stuffed toy. I guess he's got to go home, though. I will see him later. :)


D.R. had a little bread roll for breakfast. She breaked it into different pieces and gave some to me. Mmmmmmm! I was happy! :) The bread had a crunchy crust, but the middle was nice and soft. I liked it a lot. :)


Okay, that is all for now. I am gonna watch teevee on the couch. I see u later! Bye-bye. {{{hugs}}}

16 comments:

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

It's raining at my house too. How bout dat!!! AND...our bug guy is here right now spraying da house. I tink you and me is twins!

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :) Oh, wow. Those are some amazing cowinkydinks! :) I sendin u hugs. {{{Amber}}}

Daisy said...

The rain just made it down here to south Florida!

Good luck to D.R., first days can be a little bit skerry.

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I don't like thunder either. The rumbling and the crackle of lightning scares me pretty bad. My dad holds me and pets me for a long, long time. He tells me that I'm safe like your mom, dad and D.R. do for you. Let's hope that there's no more thunder for a long time

Maddy and Owen said...

We aren't too fond of rain either!
Wags,
Maddy and Owen

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) I am gonna tell her to eat some corn chips. Those make me feel good, especially the kind with cheese. :) {{{Daisy}}}

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) My Dad says he saw the teevee thing on the weather, and they said, maybe the rain will be a little less tomorrow. Yay! I hope so. {{{Sam}}}

Donna said...

Thank u, Maddy and Owen. :) I am glad I have a nice family who takes care of me, and a clean, safe house where I can live. I wish all critters would have that. :)

{{{Maddy and Owen}}}

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We hope D.R. has a great day!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) I am sendin her lots of good thoughts, so she will do very well at her office. I also kinda hope she brings me extra chips. That would be good too. :) {{{Khyra}}}

Teddy Bear said...

It rained for 14 days straight here in California.:( We hope your rain goes away soon.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Donna said...

Thank u, Teddy Bear. :) It stopped raining this morning, so I hope D.R. has good weather for her first day at work. :) {{{Teddy Bear}}}

Hilary said...

Wish DR good luck from me!

Amber-Mae said...

Poor you! Those dang thunderstorms!

Donna said...

Thank u, Hilary. :) D.R. says she got to use the compooter today! :) She was happy, and I was too. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber-Mae. :) It is raining again now, but I am safe inside the house. I am gonna sit next to my Mom on the couch. :)