Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy spring-is-here! :)


(This is one of the ways u can take a nap. If u are a hooman, u may want to bring a pillow and a blankey.) :)

O hai! My name is Keisha. I am a dog. Nice to see u. Thank u for visitin mah blog. :)


Today is Mondee! Mondee sounds like Mug-day, so u can have a mug of tea if u want. :)


My hooman friend D.R. has to call a companee she's gonna work for, to see when they want her to start. It could be this week, or next. D.R. is a little nervous, but I think she gonna be good there. I could help her. I could type with mah paws.


A little dog who lives across the street was barkin' before. He doesn't like noises, like when something loud goes by the house. I do the same, sometimes. It's good to protect ur home, but if u see there is nothin new out there, it's okay to sit and enjoy the floor. I don't know why my hooman friends always want to stand up and walk around and stuff. Lying flat on ur tummy is kinda fun. :)


There are more duckies comin to visit us. A nice speckled black and white duck walked by the house on Sundee afternoon. D.R. liked the pretty colors. Sometimes we get the little ducks from Cana-dee. They like to land on the water in the lake, and sit there and paddle around a bit. They look like very tiny ships.


I've been seeing more plants now that it's springtime. There are lots of flowers and little puffs of colorful plants. The lawns are growing. A lot of skwirels are hoppin around. It's fun to take walkies with Mom and Dad and count all the different new things I see. It's even fun to watch people ride their bikes, or take their own goggies for walkies. I sniff and say hello if I get the chance. Sometimes I am too far, I can only look, but it is good to know they are enjoyin themselves. :)


Okay, I am gonna get some rest now. A big thank u to everyone. I see u later. {{{hug}}}

12 comments:

Pepsi the Lazy Bum said...

Sounds like a good way to chill at your place. I love lying on my tummy too! If the hoomans are around, lay with your tummy up, easy way to get tummy rubs ;)

Woofs,
Pepsi

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Snoozin' is good no matter where or how you do's it. {yawn} I tink I needs a snooze right now.

Happy new job to your Mom!!!

Donna said...

Thank u, Pepsi. :) I will take ur advice on the tummy rubs. I like those. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :) I think mah hooman friend will do really well. :) Enjoy ur nap. :)

Oskar said...

Sounds like a great way to chill out!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Donna said...

Thank u, Oskar. :) I had a good rest this morning. I am gonna take another nap later. :)

Clooney said...

Well hello there Keisha, it is very nice to meet you! Thanks for coming by and saying hi! It is excellent that you have duckies by your house, I'd like some over here to watch...

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I'm glad that you're enjoying your nap and an easy start to your week. D.R. will be just fine - ten deep breaths in and ten deep breaths out. There, you're all better. Bye.

Donna said...

Thank u, Cloon. :) The duckies are funny! They go quack-quack-quack and swim and stuff. I hope u get to see them. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I will give D.R. extra snuggles when she starts her job. That way, she will do extra good. :)

BeadedTail said...

We think that sounds like a great way to spend every day! Congratulations to your hooman friend for her new job!

Donna said...

Thank u, BeadedTail. :) I am very happy for my hooman friend. :) She pet my tummy tonite. I was watchin teevee with Mom at the time. It's fun to stay up late sometimes. :)