Tuesday, March 1, 2011

O hai, it is March :)


Helloo! I am Keisha, and thank u for readin mah bloggygog. :) Today is the first day of March. It is the month when springtime begins. That means there is gonna be lotsa warm weather in the Northern Hemisfur. If u lives in the Southern, it is gonna be colder. I hope u has a good coat. :)


Mondee was pretty good at my house. I did regular stuff with my hooman friends. I sat on the couch while Dad watched the nooz. D.R. had lunch, and I went to see her. Mom went outside to do some errands, which I didn't like, but then she came back, which was good.


Later, I went in D.R.'s room, to say hi, and to sniff things. U would be surprised how much fun it is to smell different things, like shoes, and books, and little gum wrappers. Then I went over to D.R.'s chair by the compooter, and I rubbed her foots like I was a kitteh. She likes that a lot. She pet me, and I felt good. Dad said this was a good sign, because I am doin all the stuff I used to do before the Thing. If u are ever sick, it helps if u have 1) a docter, 2) good hoomans who love u, 3) food and water, 4) most of all, lovins. Then u can get better. :)


I sat next to Mom on Mondee nite, while she was watchin "House Hunters" in teh front room. I got really tired, and dozed a little. D.R. says if she ever buys a new house, it will have a big yard with a fence, and trees, so a dog can go outside and look at budderflies and stuff. I would like that. :)


D.R. said she heard wild parakeets when she was at a store! :) She was comin out of the place, and she heard birdees churping. She looked behind her, and there were a lot of birds flyin back and forth on the sign and the top of the building. I bet they have nests there. Yay, little birdees! :)


Now that it's gonna be springtime, when I go out for walkies, I can sniff even more things. There's gonna be budderflies, lizards, birdees, flowers, fresh lawns, and lots more stuff. The trees are gonna have pretty blossoms on them. D.R. says u can see some of these already. I'm just glad I had my hairkoot already. I don't have to get another one for a while. :)


There's a guy across the street who just moved in not too long ago. He's the one who has the dog. He was playin his car radio real loud. I wonder why? Maybe he was fixin the car. Anyhoo, the radio was goin blam-blam-blam. U could hear it even at the back end of our house. I kinda felt bad for the little doggie who lives there. I wish the dog could visit us. :) I will probably see the little fella sometime, when I go for walkies. I bet his hooman will be done fixin the car by then, and everythin will be fine. I will even say hi to the person. :)


D.R. says it is gonna be Easter in a few weeks. She says I can't have chocklat, but maybe I can have a jellybean, or a little bit of marshmallow. Mmmmm! :)


Okay, that's it for now. I go sleepies. I hope u have a good nite too. Bye! :)

6 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

MMM jelly beans & marshmallows sound nice!

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber-Mae. :) I like candee! :) Sometimes D.R. or Dad give me little bits of cookeys, or a jellybean. Those are yummy! :)

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Keisha! We are so glad that you are feeling better! It sounds like you have a lot of fun things to smell - we love to smell fun things! And yes we have heard Easter is coming soon - we don't get to try and of the stuff that you will like jellybeans but Easter usually means we get some ham!

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, it's raining and cold outside up here. We even had snow last Saturday. But that's okay, I like to run fast in my cart through the snow. My slow-poke dad can't keep up. Ha, ha. I'm glad that you're getting better. Hopefully that never happens again. Hoomans get very worried.

Donna said...

Thank u, Amy and Cats. :) I can't wait for all the food. I love turkee and candee! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I am takin some medicine to make my tummy better. Mom thinks I eated somethin from the lawn. I felt kinda good today, though. :) Much better than before!